Jose A. Butler, Esq.
Jose has been practicing law for more than 10 years, with his practice concentrating on commercial and residential real estate transactions from acquisition and financing to disposition. Jose’s experience includes assisting regional banks with loans secured by residential and commercial properties. In addition, he has represented national banks with a broad range of real estate financing transactions, including commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) conduit lending. He has helped clients with all aspects of such transactions, from term sheet to closing. In addition, Jose is also experienced in the areas of sale/leaseback transactions, title and landlord/tenant matters.
Jose is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and residential real estate purchases and sales
- Commercial and residential real estate financing
- Commercial and residential leasing
- S.U.N.Y. College at Brockport, B.S.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Winner of CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the areas of Sports Law and Contracts
Admitted to Practice
- New York State
Professional and Civic Activities
- Monroe County Bar Association Real Estate Section Council
- Volunteer Legal Services
- Monroe County Lawyers for Learning