Christian M. Nadler, Esq.
Christian M. Nadler, Esq. has been practicing law in upstate New York for over 10 years, focusing primarily on planning, zoning, and real estate development matters. Mr. Nadler is currently the Planning Board and Zoning Board Attorney for the Town of Canandaigua as well as the Planning, Zoning, & Historic Preservation Attorney for the Village of Fairport. Throughout his career, he has represented some of the largest and fastest growing municipalities in New York.
In addition to representing municipalities, Mr. Nadler works with property owners, contractors, and developers to obtain land use and environmental approvals. Mr. Nadler also represents clients in commercial and land use litigation matters, including appeals, and is available to represent municipal agencies and boards as special counsel for Article 78 proceedings and appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Planning, Zoning, & Land Use
– Subdivision, Site Plan, & Special Use Permits
– Area Variances, Use Variances, & Zoning Interpretations / Appeals
– Re-Zoning, Incentive Zoning, & Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
– Environmental Review (SEQR)
– Real Estate Development
– Zoning Code Drafting & Review
– Article 78 Proceedings
– Municipal Code Violation Prosecution & Defense
– Temporary Restraining Orders & Preliminary Injunctions
– Commercial Litigation
– Construction & Surety
– Tax Assessment & Condemnation
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Dalton v. Wayne County Board of Elections et al, 65 AD3d 817 (4th Dept., 2009)
- Empire Enterprises JKB, Inc. v. Union City Contractors, Inc., 660 F.Supp.2d 492 (W.D.N.Y. 2009).
Admitted to Practice
- New York State
- US District Court, Western District of New York
- US Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2004)
- Hamilton College (B.A., 2001)
- McQuaid Jesuit High School (1997)